Masato is trying to put together a team of adventurers so that they can go on a quest, but Mamako keeps refusing to let them in. Eventually, they enlist Porter and Wise and get to work!
It’s Just a Coincidence They’re All Girls. Got That? Wipe That Smirk Off Your Face.
Having added Porter, a merchant with zero fighting abilities to the team because of her discounts and magic bag, they then add Wise, but mostly so that Mamako can meddle in Wise’s relationship with her mother. Regardless, they now have a team and Mamako has acquired a new skill that enables her to find her son and interrupt whatever he’s doing whenever she wants…
They arrived at the entrance to the dungeon, but Mamako got too close and fell in. Masato and Wise tried to grab her, but that didn’t go so well and all of them fell in. Inside the dungeon, they came up against a horde of slimes. The slimes nullified Wise’s magic, but Mamako took them all out with a multi-hit attack. Then, as Porter was collecting the winnings, a giant slime fell from the ceiling and covered Masato and Mamako in slime, dissolving just Mamako’s clothing…
The episode continued on from last week and maintained a similar pace as Mamako rejected various adventurers for being too violent or simply just criminals. The moment where Wise transported Masato away so that she could step on his face and tell him about the setup of the game was fun, but it wasn’t until they got to the dungeon that this show really took off.
I don’t know why the slime only dissolved Mamako’s clothing, but nobody cares because it was hilarious and the reactions of everyone was priceless. When Mamako jumped up, completely naked and told the slime off before unleashing another multi-hit attack was awesome. Even funnier when she celebrated, still naked and started to glow. This series is going to be great.
Selecting Party Members!
The Unruly Mage!
Looking For Masato!
Giant Slime Attack!
Mamako is Angry
Something to Cover Up!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The Boy Thought He Was Embarking on a Great Adventure… But, Uh, What’s Going on Here?
- Episode 2 – It’s Just a Coincidence They’re All Girls. Got That? Wipe That Smirk Off Your Face
- Episode 3 – Underwear is Armor. Make Sure It’s High in Defense. Otherwise, My Son Might Die!
- Episode 4 – Kids Are Kids and Parents Are Parents (but Also Human Beings), and It Takes All Kinds, but They Get Through It Together, Right?
- Episode 5 – This is a Territory for Children, Filled With Hopes and Dreams. For Children. That’s the Important Part!
- Episode 6 – What a Beautiful Girl… Wait, Not You, Mom. Don’t Get Near Me in That Outfit, Stop!
- Episode 7 – Students are the Protagonists of a School Festival. But People Wearing School Uniforms are Included, Too.
- Episode 8 – If I Say Nothing, It Won’t Be Heard, But If I Say Something, It’ll Be a Critical Hit. It Sucks Being a Family.
- Episode 9 – Whoa, There’s a Pressure Plate in a Place Like This. Well, I’m Not Stepping On It. No, I’m Saying I Won’t!
- Episode 10 – The With Mommy Guild Welcomes All! …Wait, It’s a Bunch of Uninvited Guests!
- Episode 11 – The Courage to Accept Things. A Loving Heart. Also, Full-Body Armor. That’s What a Mother Needs… Wait, Armor?
- Episode 12 – I Hoped Against Hope the Wish Would Not Be Granted. But It Totally Was.