Masato is finally almost ready to set off on his next quest, but first, they need to get some better equipment. Oh, my! That’s some rather fine bikini armor!
Underwear is Armor. Make Sure It’s High in Defense. Otherwise, My Son Might Die!
When they defeated the giant slime, well, when Mamako did, they received a new quest which took them to the village of Maman. First, they would need to upgrade their equipment. The shop keeper was keen to show Masato his finest armor, however, it was a little too much like a bikini. Before he could refuse, Mamako decided it was cute and wanted to try it on… Several more inappropriate wardrobe changes later, they set off.
It turns out that the village has been threatened by a powerful demon who has demanded the sacrifice of the hottest guy with the firmest pecks. They have until tomorrow to deliver. Masato agrees to take on the quest and as a reward, the party is given free room and access to the hot springs… What could possibly go wrong there?
Admittedly, not a lot happened in this episode and yet, somehow, I have managed to amass eighteen images. Anyhow, I thought this was another good episode packed full of ecchi moments and the wonderful awkward comedy that we’ve come to expect from the first two episodes. I also enjoy how deadpan Mamako can be. The best moment was when she found Masato on top of Wise and casually made a comment about getting to know each other first.
Finding out that the demon – The Empress of Night was actually Wise’s mother is going to make the showdown in the next episode that much more entertaining. I also think that despite Mamako’s words of encouragement to Wise, she will be the one to take down The Empress of Night because of how she treats Wise. This is a fun series and I’m looking forward to more.
Slip and Fall!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The Boy Thought He Was Embarking on a Great Adventure… But, Uh, What’s Going on Here?
- Episode 2 – It’s Just a Coincidence They’re All Girls. Got That? Wipe That Smirk Off Your Face
- Episode 3 – Underwear is Armor. Make Sure It’s High in Defense. Otherwise, My Son Might Die!
- Episode 4 – Kids Are Kids and Parents Are Parents (but Also Human Beings), and It Takes All Kinds, but They Get Through It Together, Right?
- Episode 5 – This is a Territory for Children, Filled With Hopes and Dreams. For Children. That’s the Important Part!
- Episode 6 – What a Beautiful Girl… Wait, Not You, Mom. Don’t Get Near Me in That Outfit, Stop!
- Episode 7 – Students are the Protagonists of a School Festival. But People Wearing School Uniforms are Included, Too.
- Episode 8 – If I Say Nothing, It Won’t Be Heard, But If I Say Something, It’ll Be a Critical Hit. It Sucks Being a Family.
- Episode 9 – Whoa, There’s a Pressure Plate in a Place Like This. Well, I’m Not Stepping On It. No, I’m Saying I Won’t!
- Episode 10 – The With Mommy Guild Welcomes All! …Wait, It’s a Bunch of Uninvited Guests!
- Episode 11 – The Courage to Accept Things. A Loving Heart. Also, Full-Body Armor. That’s What a Mother Needs… Wait, Armor?
- Episode 12 – I Hoped Against Hope the Wish Would Not Be Granted. But It Totally Was.