Tsukasa is pushing forward the political change in Dormundt, but is also avoiding Lyrule. Meanwhile, Roo is struggling with her multiplication tables and Akatsuki can’t even take a bath on his own… poor guy!
It Seems Lyrule’s Growing Closer to Him!
Tsukasa has taken on the role of rebuilding the political system in Dortmundt and while it appears to be working, he’s putting in a lot of time and getting next to no rest whatsoever. He’s got Ringo building a new power plant and creating laves so that the citizens can build their own weapons.
Lyrule is determined to find some time to be able to thank Tsukasa for rescuing her and setting the people on a new path. He’s ashamed to admit that he offered to negotiate her sacrifice to save the village and can’t face her. She forces him to, however, and he reveals how he got his father, a corrupt politician executed. Lyrule somehow convinces him to let her thank him anyway, so Tsukasa takes a powernap on her lap!
Meanwhile, Roo is struggling to come to terms with the multiplication tables until she bumps into Akatsuki, Aoi, and Keine in the hot pools. After some advice on how they got to be so good at what they do, Roo finally cracked it, by imagining gold. Next, she’ll have to master division which doesn’t work so well with imagining gold. Why is all Roo’s gold disappearing?
I actually didn’t enjoy this episode as much as other ones. The Tsukasa back story just seemed out of place and rather lacking in any sort of impact. Then, his comments about how having a one hour nap on Lyrule’s lap would be like having three hours. I’m not sure how that works? Also, there was a potential love conflict with Ringo appearing jealous of Lyrule. This also seems forced. Finally, we have Tsukasa not wanting to mass-produce the weapons because the people need to feel like they earned their victory… but the powerplant is all right? Makes no sense.
After all that, we finally got down to business with Aoi and Keine in the hot pool. It was only the final five minutes of the show, but it almost made up for the lacklustre beginning and middle. Almost!
Checking on the Patient!
Lyrule Trying to Thanks Tsukasa
Akatsuki Can’t Get any Alone Time!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World!
- Episode 2 – Masato Is Serious About Making Money!
- Episode 3 – It Seems Roo Can Decide Her Own Worth!
- Episode 4 – It Seems Tsukasa has Resolved to Change the World!
- Episode 5 – It Seems Akatsuki’s Becoming God Akatsuki!
- Episode 6 – It Seems Lyrule’s Growing Closer to Him!
- Episode 7 – It Seems Shinobu Has a Shinobi’s Intuition!
- Episode 8 – It Seems Aoi’s Specs Are Greater Than Imagined!
- Episode 9 – It Seems Tsukasa Has Seen Through Everything!
- Episode 10 – It Seems Ringo’s Worked Up the Courage to Become a Hunter!