Back at school after the summer break and now Hibiki has to prepare for the 400-metre relay… She running the anchor and she’s up against Akemi. Could things get any worse?
What’s Your Sports Day Event?
The school has a new policy of drawing sports day events with a lottery and Hibiki has managed to find herself on the 400-metre relay team. They’ve got some time to train for the event, but she’s not a runner so what could she possibly do? Well, worry not, Macchio has the answers as always. He recommends that Hibiki does leg curls and bicycle crunches to help develop her running muscles. After a lot of training, the day has finally come. It’s time to race!
Having lost the race to Akemi, while being disqualified for picking up a dropped baton, Hibiki is looking for revenge. When the girls decide to have a sauna after a workout, she suggests a competition to see who can stay in the sauna the longest…
It’s another thoroughly enjoyable episode with plenty of helpful tips on exercise. You may want to pay attention to this episode as the exercises help firm up bums and stomachs… oh, yeah! One thing that I keep noticing with this series is just how uplifting and motivating it is. For one, I am actually jealous of Hibiki’s group of friends and the way they encourage each other to be better. Yeah, there’s lots of fan-service, but if that’s what it takes to get people to behave like this, then what’s the harm? This series is excellent and one that I will definitely rewatch.
The Big Race!
Tri… tri… Triceps!
Other posts in the series
- Episode 1 – Why Don’t You Try Strength Training?
- Episode 2 – Why Don’t You Have Some Protein?
- Episode 3 – Sensei’s on a Diet, Too?
- Episode 4 – Did You Have a Nice Summer?
- Episode 5 – What’s Your Sports Day Event?
- Episode 6 – Want a New Rival?
- Episode 7 – Want to Be an Idol?
- Episode 8 – What If We Get Lost?
- Episode 9 – Have You Seen God Before?
- Episode 10 – Do You Like Christmas?
- Episode 11 – How Are You Spending New Year’s?
- Episode 12 – How Heavy Are the Barbells You Lift?