Someone from Machio’s past has tracked him down and even before appearing it’s making Machio’s pecs nervous! Who is this mysterious man with the awesome aura!
Have You Seen God Before?
It’s none other than American movie star – Barnold Shortsinator! You might remember him as the star of the series of movies that Uehara and Hibiki are obsessed with. Well, you might not, but they certainly do. It turns out that Barnold and Machio studied together and then in a couple of unfortunate cellphone incidents they lost each other’s contact details.
Now that he’s found him, Barnold is keen to test Machio’s strength and has put together an international bodybuilding tournament. The arena is packed when the girls get there, but not to worry, Barnold has prepared a VIP box for them to enjoy the show. Quiet now, it’s almost time for Machio to pose!
I’m not sure when I’m going to stop laughing. Possibly never! I loved that Barnold Shortsinator was the man looking for Machio and that it neatly tied together with Hibiki and Uehara’s obsession. The strength contest was good, but the bodybuilding tournament was incredible. The Machio shredded everyone’s clothing with his pose was awesome, but then, for it all to reappear back afterwards was equally amazing.
Even when this show goes a little light on the exercises, it’s still amazing. I’ve had doubts about whether I can call this my series of the season, but no more. I’ll stand on the rooftops and go through the poses as I yell about How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? This series is amazing. I’ve enjoyed every single one and look forward to the next one every week.
Time for some Back Exercises!
A Strange Presence!
It’s Barnold Shortsinator!
Hand Grip Challenge!
International Body Building Tournament!
It’s Machio’s Turn!
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – Why Don’t You Try Strength Training?
- Episode 2 – Why Don’t You Have Some Protein?
- Episode 3 – Sensei’s on a Diet, Too?
- Episode 4 – Did You Have a Nice Summer?
- Episode 5 – What’s Your Sports Day Event?
- Episode 6 – Want a New Rival?
- Episode 7 – Want to Be an Idol?
- Episode 8 – What If We Get Lost?
- Episode 9 – Have You Seen God Before?
- Episode 10 – Do You Like Christmas?
- Episode 11 – How Are You Spending New Year’s?
- Episode 12 – How Heavy Are the Barbells You Lift?