Once again we are treated to more of Magical Sempai, and jokes at her expense. We also meet a new character this time around!
Magical Sempai and Assistant-kun head to the faculty office in order to register the magic club (apparently you only need two people to form a club at this school?). On the way we find out that Magical Sempai is a little uncomfortable going to the faculty office, because it turns out that her sister is a teacher.
And just like Magical Sempai, this teacher is a total airhead. One that knows exactly how to get under Magical Sempai’s skin. Just as you’d expect from her sister!
In addition to meeting Magical Sempai’s sister, we are treated to the usual magic trick antics in the clubroom, as well as an expedition outside after one magic trick in particular goes wrong.
To be honest, this episode felt a little lacking compared to the previous two, both in terms of comedy and ecchi content. While I still found it enjoyable and laughed at times, there were many scenes that felt lackluster.
In the end though, Magical Sempai is such a fun character, and even if this episode wasn’t the best, it was still a fun experience. Considering it’s only 12 minutes, I’d say it’s still time well spent!
Meeting Magical Sempai’s Big Sister!
Fun In The Clubroom
Magical Sempai’s Unzipped Skirt + Realization
Magical Sempai Goes Outside
Other Posts in the Series
- Episode 1 – Stumbling Upon Something Magical
- Episode 2 – Joining the Magic Club
- Episode 3 – Sempai Has a Sister?
- Episode 4 – Now Accepting New Members
- Episode 5 – Misunderstandings
- Episode 6 – Battle of the Breasts
- Episode 7 – Sempai’s Stage Fright
- Episode 8 – The Magic Club’s First Gig!
- Episode 9 – The Swimsuit Episode
- Episode 10 – Beach, Swimsuits, Fireworks!
- Episode 11 – Secret Rendezvous
- Episode 12 – A Grand Finale
- Season One Review