Basara was badly injured by a demon, forcing Mio to reconsider her position. How can she put her friends in danger just to protect her? She makes a deal with Lars, but not everyone is happy with that.
Until Sadness Reaches Zero
When Basara was injured, the demon, Lars gave Mio a warning about how she was putting her friends in danger and that only she had the power to stop it. Maria, who was busy looking after Basara, failed to notice as Mio slipped out to take Lars up on his offer. But then Yuki appeared and refused to let Mio sacrifice herself.
Lars appeared to have the upper hand until Basara and Maria arrived to back Yuki up. But then, Basara was injured again and Mio lost control. Her demon powers raged with a fiery fury that Basara managed to quell with his Banishing Shift. Yuki saw it happen and was happy that Basara had moved on from the incident in the hero village when they were children.
At school, the next day, Basara confronted his friend Yashiro, forcing him to reveal that he was Lars. He was about to attack when Basara made him an interesting proposal. Soon after they were done talking Mio came up to the rooftop and tried to kiss Basara, but Yuki got in the way and then Maria showed up. Everyone seemed to get embarrassed about something, but they appeared to be friends… sort of!
Wow! What a comedown from the last episode. I don’t think there was even a single panty shot! Somehow, we went from eating cake off of each other’s bodies to no ecchi content at all. The story was fine but didn’t really blow me away. There was that one building with the round walls and cylindrical pillars that I swore I had seen in Highschool DxD episode 3. What’s going on with that. Answers in the comments, I really want to know what the significance of it is. Normally this series is not safe for work, but you’re probably all right with this episode!
Basara is Hurt!
Mio tries to Give Up!
Yuki has a Change of Heart!
Everyone Gets Embarrassed?
Other posts in the series
- Season One
- Episode 1 – The Day I Got a Little Sister
- Episode 2 – First Contract Between Servant and Master
- Episode 3 – Reunion and a Gap in Trust
- Episode 4 – Until Sadness Reaches Zero
- Episode 5 – A Little Sister’s Morning Demon Lording
- Episode 6 – Bearing Growing Emotions
- Episode 7 – The Depths of Love and Hatred
- Episode 8 – Erotic Succubus Out of Control
- Episode 9 – Merits and Demerits of Master and Servant
- Episode 10 – Plaintive Betrayal
- Episode 11 – Espionage… What Lies After
- Episode 12 – For This Night, This Moment
- Episode 13 – The Hard, Sweet Daily Life of Toujou Basara
- Discussion – Sexy Times Sexy Times Boring Plot Sexy Times!