I’ve learnt that teachers are incredibly popular in anime. So, for this Waifu of the Week, I am going to pick a teacher from my favorite series from the summer. Not only is she a teacher, but she is a professional cosplayer on the side. Yes, that’s right I am talking about Saotomi Tachibana from How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?
Like Hibiki, Saotomi is possibly the least fit of the main cast, but that just makes her training that much more relatable. She struggles with some of the activities, but as the series goes on you see real development to the point that she becomes the focus of the various talent shows with her interesting choice of masks. Her deadlift is Machio approved as is her bridge using her neck muscles to hold her up.
All that and I haven’t really got to the best part. Saotomi does cosplay! That’s right nerds. She dresses up like all your favorite anime characters and looks hot as hell doing so. Seriously, who wouldn’t want their girl to be into this sort of thing? It’s a mystery how Saotomi is still single, although trying to be a teacher and a secret cosplay star probably has something to do with it.
If you haven’t yet seen How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?, I would highly recommend it. Not only is it full of hot girls exercising, but it’s funny and incredibly motivational. You may not take to exercise straight away, but I’ll be you’ll be thinking about it. Seriously though, how is Saotomi single? It really doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.
Other How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? Posts
- Episode 1 – Why Don’t You Try Strength Training?
- Episode 2 – Why Don’t You Have Some Protein?
- Episode 3 – Sensei’s on a Diet, Too?
- Episode 4 – Did You Have a Nice Summer?
- Episode 5 – What’s Your Sports Day Event?
- Episode 6 – Want a New Rival?
- Episode 7 – Want to Be an Idol?
- Episode 8 – What If We Get Lost?
- Episode 9 – Have You Seen God Before?
- Episode 10 – Do You Like Christmas?
- Episode 11 – How Are You Spending New Year’s?
- Episode 12 – How Heavy Are the Barbells You Lift?