And you thought I’d pick Lyrule as my first Waifu of the Week from High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World!. Well, you and me both, but I just can’t ignore the incredibly hot mom, Winona. This series caught my attention in the first ten seconds when we met Winona and Lyrule, so it’s no surprise to see either of them mentioned here. Why Winona first you ask? Hold on, I’ll tell you now.
Winona isn’t the classic beauty love interest in High School Prodigies, that’s Lyrule. She’s the mom who looks after everyone and keeps the village moving. Also, you just have to look at her to see why. I’ve never been one to consider myself a furry or whatever else these people are calling themselves, but I’d stroke Winona’s tail all night long…
On top of being beautiful, Winona also is tough. I don’t just mean that she’d give you a spanking tough. She used to be the village hunter and she is deadly. For my last Waifu of the Week, I selected Raynare, so it would appear that I like to live dangerously, but who does get a little excited about a strong woman?
I may have cheated and pulled a couple of images from the review that came out this week, but I think they were worth it. This is the only show that I’m covering this season and I am very happy about that. After the poor showing of the Isekai series last season, this one has been thoroughly enjoyable and I would recommend you check it out. Just take a look at Winona and I’m sure you’ll agree.
Other High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World! Posts
- Season One
- Episode 1 – High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World!
- Episode 2 – Masato Is Serious About Making Money!
- Episode 3 – It Seems Roo Can Decide Her Own Worth!
- Episode 4 – It Seems Tsukasa has Resolved to Change the World!
- Episode 5 – It Seems Akatsuki’s Becoming God Akatsuki!
- Episode 6 – It Seems Lyrule’s Growing Closer to Him!
- Episode 7 – It Seems Shinobu Has a Shinobi’s Intuition!